Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Learn AFL Code: Introduction

Hello Friends,
I have been trading since 2008. When I started trading with my first account, I had very little idea about algotrading, Metastock, Amibroker etc. I used to take decision from fundamental reasons, and once in a while I learned technical trading and was looking for my trading plan tester. Then one day I was introduced with Amibroker and AFL coding. I started lot of googling but I have not yet found any good site that helps "How to write AFL codes from Amibroker". I know there is a site contains AFL Library but it is not sufficient. New users can learn from step by step process, not from some bulky AFL sample codes.

Most traders try to download AFL codes from internet, then try to follow them. My intention is that, users must learn "How to write his own AFL code for good".

I am an MCA (Masters in Computer Application) and having both technical trading knowledge and  computer background I understand how the process goes. So I started my own AFL code writing tutorial site for users who really wants to learn AFL coding.

Happy Trading, 

Debarghya Mukherjee
Email ID: debarghya_mkr@yahoo.com
Mobile:(+91)-9038787021

No comments:

Post a Comment